A Night in Cambodia Town – Long Beach, California
Something amazing is happening at night in Cambodia Town in Long Beach, California. Come find out for yourself! Join them for an afternoon and early evening and explore the great food, music, language, dance, and film that make Cambodia Town a heart of cultural expression!
- Food will be available for sale from Phnom Penh Noodle House and others
- Selected library materials in Khmer
- 3D printing demonstration
- Take a break with Yoga
- African Dance performance
- Spoken word
- Hip Hop Dance performance
- Screening of the film Paulina and a Q&A with the director; film at 7pm
You must register for entry.
Free parking available on the street and at Mark Twain Library.
Friday, April 22, 2016 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT) – Add to Calendar
MacArthur Park & Homeland Cultural Center – 1321 East Anaheim Street, Long Beach, CA 90813, United States – View Map